The most hyperactive unborn baby!!!

MichelleG

Reaction score
Hi mummys2B

Just wondering, do any of you feel as though you have the most hyperactive baby in the world. I am 31+1 now and my tummy never stops moving, it is more than just the odd kick, my tummy lurches from side to side, humps up and down and sometimes seems to completely vibrate and shake. Everybody I have told that has had babies (this is our first) says they have never seen anything like it so I am starting to feel like a freak. I just assumed at this stage it must be normal. I mentioned it to my midwife and she just sort of laughed and didn't pass comment! They baby seems to start the moment I wake up, carry on all day and gets especially lively when I go to bed at night. Any time I wake up during the night it is wiggling from side to side and kicking me.

Do you think this is normal? I am getting paranoid now wondering if the poor little thing has a bit caught up and is struggling or uncomfortable or is having fits or something (I am sure it isn't !)

Michelle x

My exact discription to my husband the other day - feels like baby's having fits!!! This little bunny is a live wire and there's been no stopping him/her! I sleep on my side and there is an ever ongoing protest from this little inhabitant - almost if wanting to say "Oi!!! you're lying on my foot, arm, head,etc..... MOVE!!!!!"
However - today has been quite different. It has been a quiet day in my belly - just the occassional prod. Our babies seem to still have heaps of space to play in - won't be like that for much longer. Enjoy it - it's makes for great entertainment.
Don't worry!!! :wink:
Emilia xx

Ooooh I totally know where you are coming from!

This morning I was lying in bed wondering if I was having a giant baby as I was getting whacked up really high in my right side, but also at the same time my lower left hand side was 'humping' around! :lol: I was going to ask my midwife tomorrow if it feels like a really big baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back