The mind boggles

confusedmum

Reaction score
I have now missed my 2nd period in a row last period was 3rd February on a 36 day cycle and this month I have increased clear discharge instead of period boobs seem bigger also noticed by other half and quite tender to touch and certain smells and food that I can normally stand/eat now make me feel nauseous tested this morning and it was negative.
We are trying to conceive at the mo not sure what is going on I have docs appointment booked but I was wondering if this had happened to anyone else with the symptoms like me
Any comments greatly appreciated

Could be a hormonal imbalance, have you recently come off the pill ? if so it could be your body adjusting back to it's normal levels, it can take some time x

Could be a hormonal imbalance, have you recently come off the pill ? if so it could be your body adjusting back to it's normal levels, it can take some time x

No I haven't recently come off the pill in fact I have never been on it

No I haven't recently come off the pill in fact I have never been on it

What test did you use ?, I would get another one like a frer, if thats negative your Dr is the one who can help, sounds like hormones are out of whack, they will probably do blood tests to check hormone levels. Good luck, let us know how you get on xx

Just had a thought, are you taking pregnacare conception vitamins ?. Because these can mess your cycle right up and cause sore boobs and nausea, it happened to me and loads of other women �� . If you are taking them I would stop, find a different brand like seven seas, centrum etc. xx

Just had a thought, are you taking pregnacare conception vitamins ?. Because these can mess your cycle right up and cause sore boobs and nausea, it happened to me and loads of other women �� . If you are taking them I would stop, find a different brand like seven seas, centrum etc. xx
No Hun I'm not

I would speak to the doctor Hun. Was your last period a full period? Was it lighter or shorter?

It could have been an implantation bleed and you could be further.
Once hcg reaches a certain point pregnancy tests will be negative. It's called the hook effect.

It's not very scientific but I read on Google that adding water to urine can dilute it enough to get a positive (if you're further along). I would buy a few cheap tests and try adding different amounts of water to your urine. You may then get a positive if you're pregnant.

I would definitely speak to your GP though. They can do bloods and check for pregnancy and other issues that can stop your period.

Good luck Hun xx

I would speak to the doctor Hun. Was your last period a full period? Was it lighter or shorter?

Once hcg reaches a certain point pregnancy tests will be negative. It's called the hook effect.

It's not very scientific but I read on Google that adding water to urine can dilute it enough to get a positive (if you're further along). I would buy a few cheap tests and try adding different amounts of water to your urine. You may then get a positive if you're pregnant.

I would definitely speak to your GP though. They can do bloods and check for pregnancy and other issues that can stop your period.

Good luck Hun xx
Usual about 3-4 days long

Good luck Hun xx
Usual about 3-4 days long
But lighter and had more clear discharge in it than usual

I hope you get answers soon its fustrating not knowing what is going on.

I'm going through a similar situation at the moment. I haven't had a period since the end of November, just increased white/clear discharge like almost every other day. I've been to the doctor about it, they tested my blood for a bunch of hormonal stuff and everything came back normal except my thyroid. However the doctor said my numbers were only very slightly elevated, so shouldn't be causing me any symptoms. I'm going for an ultrasound on Thursday, so fingers crossed I'll find out what's going on then.

I know that the not knowing what's going on with your own body is the worst thing. I wish I had answers for you, but the best I can do is advise you to go to your doctor as soon as you can. It takes forever to get appointments and then blood taken, and then test results back, and then more appointments, etc. The best you can do is get the ball rolling as soon as you can for your own sanity! I'm sure it's nothing drastic though, try not to worry. I haven't been treated with any level of urgency, the doctors clearly don't think anything is terribly wrong with me, and I'm sure that's the case for you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back