THE MIGHTY BOOSH!

trixipaws

Reaction score
its on tonite innit woohoo anyone kno which channel its on

:cheer: :dance:

Yup yup yup its on BBC three.

Mmmmmmmm Noel

Yay! I love it!! :cheer:
Mostly for the weirdness, and cause I fancy the pants off the black-haired one... :oops:

Mr Fielding certainly does have something about him, even more so in the flesh. I think its his eyes.

Yummmmm

Flame said:
Mr Fielding certainly does have something about him, even more so in the flesh. I think its his eyes.

Yummmmm
u met him in the flesh? u lucky girl! is he foxier as noel fielding or as vince noir? coz i think its vince that i fancy coz i love his personality too- even tho hes not real lol

I went to see him live and he was stood about two seats away from me when another comedian was on. I think he is better as Noel myself, but then i dont think they are that differant.

Flame said:
I went to see him live and he was stood about two seats away from me when another comedian was on. I think he is better as Noel myself, but then i dont think they are that differant.
are they not? iv never seen noel as himself but i imagined noel would be more serious than vince. idk y! :lol:

Well i havent spoken to him as himself just seen him and as a comedian i am guessing he is differant from himself as a person. I could be wrong though.

Aww so cute Noel on nevermind the buzzcocks

Help Trixipaws, i had a dream about him in the week and now he is stuck in my head like a................. well i'm not sure what like, but he is there and wont go away :?

Flame said:
Help Trixipaws, i had a dream about him in the week and now he is stuck in my head like a................. well i'm not sure what like, but he is there and wont go away :?
is that not a good thing lol?!

Haha yes and no, i think my oh is starting to get a bit fed up with my obsession :lol:

did anyone watch the crack fox episode?
my god that was so fucking funny!!
"binbag bitches" haha, funniest bit is where crack fox farts an hed eaten, head an shoulders an shit" and where he says "im gona make you wear a dress an hurt you" to vince lmao

Toxic_Angel said:
did anyone watch the crack fox episode?
my god that was so f**k funny!!
"binbag bitches" haha, funniest bit is where crack fox farts an hed eaten, head an shoulders an sh*t" and where he says "im gona make you wear a dress an hurt you" to vince lmao
oh yeah that one was hilarious!! :rotfl:
ooh i love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back