The Mentalist

MrsDraven

Reaction score
Please, please, pleeease tell me I'm not the only one addicted to this show?
I love it, Patrick Jane is hilarious, I can't help but get caught up in his crazy shenanigans.

I love this show! I have spent the past month watching the show from the beginning, and I managed to watch all of season 5 in a weekend!

I'm now on about ep 3 in season 6 and not looking forward to having to wait a week per episode!

Omg I'm going insane cause I watched along with America and they had a haitus. It's *finally* back next week at last! Still waiting for Jane & Lisbon though, he's keeping us hanging on that one. They need to get together like, now lol x

I haven't quite caught up yet, I managed to finish episode 8! So I know who red john is! But I don't know any more... Just recapping season 5 with some friends who aren't as up to date as I am... Gonna be so sad when it's gone but I'm glad they won't drag it out too much!

I watch this too, got to love Jane. I agree, he and Lisbon have got to get together. I watched the latest ep the other day and looking forward to seeing what happens this series x

I've taken quite the shining to Wiley, he's adorable. Brett Stiles was always a favourite too.

I cant think who Wiley is?

It's so good! Really hope they renew for season 7

I am loving this season, I soooo want Jane and Lisbon to get together x

The end of season 6 was AMAZING! Not saying anything for the people who aren't there yet but it was such a good season!

Seat 12B on planes holds a whole new meaning for me now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back