The last few weeks

ella

Reaction score
It really does get a bit tedious doesnt it - or am I just being a moan. I mean its so hard to do anything or go anywhere for any length of time. My DH doesnt really seem to understand either - he keeps telling people to call over or that we will call over to them or meet them here there and everywhere and Im like I really cannot be bothered and I get tired and uncomfortable after a short time. He was on at me to go horse racing (I had no intention) until his dad said - dont be stupid she cant stand at the races for hours - it was like it didnt even occur to him

I think I need to complain more :roll:

I know exactly how you feel :hug: :hug: even going to the supermarket wipes me out for the day!

I hear ya hun, we haven't got long to go!! Its the reason I've moved to a flat right next to the hospital in the city centre until the baby is here, cos I just dont wanna have to go far for anything. Everytime I gear myself up for a little stroll, I look like an OAP making it half way round the block before I crawl back up to the flat again moaning of backache and pelvis aches. OH is just like "wtf?" He just can't stand going anywhere at a slow pace, let alone ending up nowhere at all. They don't seem to get it do they! Its not exactly fun! :wall:

I know how ur feeling, so hard doing anything isnt it & the slightest thing really tires u out :(

Keep ur chin up chick :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've been feeling the same this past week too :shock: I've had a huge growth spurt and feel massive, not much to wear as i'm growing out of everything, getting loads of aches and pains, feeling tired and just can't be bothered! I'm worried that I feel like this now and i'm only 34 weeks, what am I going to be like at the end of my pregnancy?!!!

Thankfully, my hubby seems to understand how i'm feeling and he keeps telling me to take things easy but it's probably because he can hear me moaning all the time!

Maybe you should have a talk to your OH and tell him how you are feeling? It sounds like he is oblivious :roll:

Hope you feel better soon hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back