The gym!

ChloeSmith

Reaction score
So I thought I had cancelled my gym membership, but it turns out that I hadn't given them the full notice and have still been paying. D'oh.

Anyway, I have now cancelled it, but have until the end of this month which I've paid for... Was thinking I might as well make use of it?! Do any of you go to a gym - can anyone recommend some good exercises to do? It will just be in the gym bit really, as the classes are a bit too late for me.

I'm fairly fit (or at least I was!), but I haven't been since my bfp in Feb - though I have been swimming once a week instead.

Any advice gratefully received! :) xxx

I'm still going to the gym and just use the cross trainer and bike, I'm not there too long though to be honest as I find it so boring! I normally do classes but feeling a little too heavy now! X

Don't have any advice I'm afraid but stalking this thread as I've been thinking about going back to the gym now I'm out of my overly sickly phase. Not been in about 3 months so my level of fitness will have decreased for sure! Any advice on what is okay to do etc would be great :)

I used to go to the gym and do classes but felt ill in first few months. Done combat recently and planning on doing gym too. Most things are fine but the PT told me just work at 70% and dont do things like kettlebells. I will do weights but the more isolated ones. x

Yes I was told not to so kettlebells or anything else that raises the heartbeat too much x

Thanks all, I might give it a try tomorrow and see how I feel. It might make me feel less guilty about all this chocolate! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back