The gorgeous SaraLouise's Induction/Labour Thread. BABY IS HERE!

HopesDreams

Reaction score
Eeeek.....the time has finally come!! I've been so excited for this day. It's time to start SaraLouise's induction/labour thread! Hopefully it won't be long until we're all cooing over wee Harrison. :)
I'll update this post as I hear from her.
Good luck m'love!!! I hope you have a lovely, quick labour. Not long until baby cuddles! :) Tonnes of love to you & the bump. xxxxx

Thursday 4th July 2013
10.21am - "On the trace now, got to wait 45 minutes for the pessary :) x"

11am - "Just had the pessary put in. Very painful, but over & done with. Now its just a waiting game! X"

1:45pm - "Very unexciting, not even a niggle!"

3:40pm - "Starting to get some very mild foofy pains now so hopefully something is happening! X"

4:30pm - "Definitely having some tightenings now. Ouchy! X"

9pm - I just had a text from Sara's OH. Sara is contracting frequently now. MW has examined her & was able to touch Harrison's head!! They're thinking about breaking her waters soon. She's had no pain meds yet. Great going Sara hun! xxx

10:50pm - Sara's contractions are easing off. The MW said for her to get some sleep & she'll possibly be brought down to delivery early tomorrow morning to break her waters.

Friday 5th July 2013
12:50am - "Sara has now been admitted to delivery and her waters have been broken. Now got 2 hours before examination and then hormone drip"

3am - "The hormone drip is now in and she has also been connected to an epidural"

5:10am - "We had a bit of a scare with his heart rate dipping, gone bck to normal now. She is being watched closely"

7:05am - "Babies heart beat keeps running low with contractions, checked babies blood for oxygen levels which was good. Going to recheck at half past 7" She's 5cm dilated.

8:35am - Sara is now 8cm dilated.

9:30am - Sara is now 9cm dilated. :D

10:15am - Sara is fully dilated now. Baby is back to back so they're going into theatre now. Lots of well wishes for them both folks!

11:20am - He's here, Harrison James Turner Bryant is finally here. :D He arrived at 10:45am, weighing 5lb 12oz. Baby and mum are doing fine. :)

Last edited:
Aw amazing she went in straight away!! :D

good luck hun :dust: foofy and labour dust coming ur way :dust: xx

good luck Sara! will be stalking this thread hope its quick for you!! Labour and foofy dust for you xxx

Yayyyyyyy!!! My due date buddy is having her baby!!! Woooohoooooo!!!

Xxxxx

Good luck!!! :) x

Tapatalking. X

good luck for today! how exciting..

xxx

Best of luck. Glad they arent waiting around and getting things done :)

Sent from my GT-I9300

10.21am - "On the trace now, got to wait 45 minutes for the pessary :) x"

11am - "Just had the pessary put in. Very painful, but over & done with. Now its just a waiting game! X"

1:45pm - "Very unexciting, not even a niggle!"

Awww love her :(

FX things progress soon xx

She seems pretty chilled in her texts right now so it's all good so far. :)

Good luck Sara Louise! Can't wait to see Harrison! Woop! xxx

Good luck Sara......is there any more news?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back