The final countdown

Topsy

Reaction score
Hello girls

New to tri 3 for those who don't know me, I'm 27 weeks team blue and over the moon to be here after multiple losses and over 3 years ttc.

Not having the best start to tri 3 with sickness returning, low blood pressure and having quite a bit of cramping so taking it easy today as I'm back to work tomorrow.

Xx

Hi and welcome. Yeh the sickness is a bitch. I got it back badly generally through the night for me blergh. Hope yours goes away xx

Hey welcome over hun! :)
Hope the crappy start to tri 3 eases for u xx

Welcome to tri three hope you feel better soon and get to enjoy the final stretch :) xx

Hello girls

New to tri 3 for those who don't know me, I'm 27 weeks team blue and over the moon to be here after multiple losses and over 3 years ttc.

Not having the best start to tri 3 with sickness returning, low blood pressure and having quite a bit of cramping so taking it easy today as I'm back to work tomorrow.

Xx

Hey Amy! Congrats on your entrance to tri 3 and sorry to hear of your past struggles with mc and ttc.

Hope your Tri 3 synptoms ease for u xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Welcome! Hope the symptoms ease up for you! x

Why Amy, fancy seeing you here! :) lovely to see you in tri 3 missy. X

Thanks everyone.

Really excited to be here if slightly nervous aswell as time seems to be flying right now.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back