The female orgasm!

Tigeress

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I read a couple of days ago that it helps if we have a orgasm AFTER our partners have ejaculated as it helps the spermies get "sucked up". Anyone else heard this an no if timing of our orgasms help!?! Not that I'm complaining either way haha.

I tend to try and forget about baby making when we have sex and just go with the flow and do everything spontaneously. We do all positions and still haven't become pregnant. Plus I've orgasmed before my partner, after my partner and this month we done it at the same time, skills! So I was wondering if you girls think there's any truth to this?

Orgasm talk haha!

Xx

Last edited:
I dunno how true it is, it makes sense I guess.

We always finish together, he holds on until I'm about to mostly then he knows when I'm going to and has the timing down.

xxx

That's what my oh says he does as well lol! When I read it I did think, it does make sense. But I also thought that if it were true the all the stuff about positions would be true. But I guess it's all about what's happening inside. It's hard to tell what'll work more. Back in the days of school it was "if you have sex standing up, you'll have a boy" lol.. if only ttc was that simple! Xx

Hey!

I read the following this morning whilst researching and thought Id share, i know it doesn't specifically answer your question thought but thought it was interesting:

It is also claimed that avoiding orgasm may be the key to conceiving a girl. The female orgasm releases an alkaline secretion which may help boy sperm to survive longer, by creating a less hostile environment. Without these secretions, boy sperm may find it harder to survive, and have less chance of reaching the egg

Xxxx

Oh my God! Lol. So that says if no orgasm can help conceive a boy. Kind of. Lol. So many contradicting stuff, I've also had sex an not had a orgasm so I guess we defy all of them lol. Although it's timing around ovulation as well so maybe some have been late or early xx

Haha yes I've read that having an orgasm after ejaculation (doesn't have to be immediately after, a couple of minutes after is ok) is supposed to help suck in the sperm.

However, although it helps it is not vital that you have to orgasm (great for gals like me who never orgasms) lol!!

Trying a vibrator on the clit after or even a c*ck ring helps... We've started experimenting with toys and hope it'll help with my pleasure and make hubby last longer too xxx

Oh my God! Lol. So that says if no orgasm can help conceive a boy. Kind of. Lol. So many contradicting stuff, I've also had sex an not had a orgasm so I guess we defy all of them lol. Although it's timing around ovulation as well so maybe some have been late or early xx

I know lol it's so confusing!!! I was researching that As im worried I may not be able to carry boys (I don't know if my 2 last pregnancies were boys but just have a suspicion! ️Xxx

Haha we have a toy to, but I must admit I rarely get him to use it lol the only reason is because I say.. "I rather have you" and you know.. topically man and his head is big lol. I think it genuinely is to have the most pleasurable time, don't think about it and let the juices flow.... or so to speak... hehe xx

I cant use a dildo if I have a nice hard one waiting for me. Id always have the real thing!!

Ive only used my rabbit when alone, and not in years now. Its a hybernating bunny. :bunny:

We have a few cock rings etc, theyr really good for orgasms for both.

xxxx

Haha same Russell even when he bought it I said it's gonna be a waste cos I'd rather have you, but he was eager so I did. I think we've used it three times and that's cos he wanted to use it not me. Always rather the real thing over plastic. Haha. Never tried cock ring though? Although seen them and know about them xx

Haha same Russell even when he bought it I said it's gonna be a waste cos I'd rather have you, but he was eager so I did. I think we've used it three times and that's cos he wanted to use it not me. Always rather the real thing over plastic. Haha. Never tried cock ring though? Although seen them and know about them xx

We used a cock ring for the first time last night. Its a vibrating one with rabbits ears for stimulating the clit. Truthfully, I expected it to be amazing but so far it was OK. Hubby didn't notice the difference, and the noise was a little off putting but once we got into it (lol) I thought it felt nice... better than no clitoral stimulation anyway! We will try it again soon.

Try one... you might love it!

Last edited:

We used a cock ring for the first time last night. Its a vibrating one with rabbits ears for stimulating the clit. Truthfully, I expected it to be amazing but so far it was OK. Hubby didn't notice the difference, and the noise was a little off putting but once we got into it (lol) I thought it felt nice... better than no clitoral stimulation anyway! We will try it again soon.

Try one... you might love it!

Haha yea I think I'll give it a go, I'm more of the "dressing up" type but I'm open minded and will try anything once lol. I've that egg type vibrated that you have up, and your partner has the control that looks fun xx

We had a few diff animals lol but the rabbit one was good.

I probably got most enjoyment.

xxxx

Haha this post is making me chuckle! ! Thanks Tigress :)

Well I have tried this theory this cycle and I had a Orgasm after DTD every day for a week over my fertile period
So I dont know if it's made any difference, been ttc almost 2 years so in a few days we'll see :)

Xxxx

Well I have tried this theory this cycle and I had a Orgasm after DTD every day for a week over my fertile period
So I dont know if it's made any difference, been ttc almost 2 years so in a few days we'll see :)

Xxxx

Wow! Please keep us posted hun and hope you get that BFP! xxx

Yes defo keep us updated clover! We just do different things and different techniques so when I do become up the duff ;) I won't know what due to. Other then having sex obviously haha. I think the more fun it is the most the chances xx

Tbh I heard this, so I tried when ttc with second pregnancy, not sure if it was that or just the obvious. I'll be waiting until after now. I thought it was bad to do it after cos I thought it pushed all the sperm out lol.
:dust: :dust:

Lol naa cos the muscles an tissues contract inwards so sucks them up. What a convo! Lmao. Be interesting to see because this month we "done it at same time" so fingers Crosse Haha xx

Xxxx
Hey ladies,

I did the orgasm after sex thing and have now fallen pregnant 3 times using this method..... All I can say is it works for me.

Also Clover got a BPF this month and in her last post on this thread said she did it after DTD each time. Worked for her too......

I say do it and see what happens.

xx

Yep this has worked for me 3 times so far as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back