The BFP club :)

Sorry to read this MrsM!!!!

Can't believe your still in limbo Sarah x

I know..I'm so annoyed with it all now tbh! I really wanted it to be done n dusted so we could start dtd every other night as I was ment to be oving over my bday week!xx

Well had the hsg today and boy did that hurt! I'm glad I only have to do that once!

Aaw Sarah hope you get some answers soon. Sorry to anyone the witch got xx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Did they tell u the results Hun?? Glad it's over and done with x

Well the doc said it all looked fine but it has to be looked at in detail by a radiographer who will confirm it in writing. Then we have to go back and see the consultant.

One of the nurses did say that having the procedure done can sometimes get rid of any blockages and some people fall pregnant really quickly after having it done. I hope she's right!

Good Luck Nikb
i'm currently cd 7 waiting until cd10 to start poas. Really hope this is everyone's month xxxx

Good Luck Nikb
i'm currently cd 7 waiting until cd10 to start poas. Really hope this is everyone's month xxxx

Im on cd 9. I have longer cycles so usually ov around cd 18/19. have a little spotting after thay today so will start dtd every couple of days as soon as that stops. Not sure if I'm going to use opks this month or not. Will see how I feel x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back