The BFP club :)

I really feel for you both. Hope you get resolution soon. X

Yeah normally quite dry well don't usually have as much as I do just now. Surely I would of got a bfp if I was pregnant by now.xx

U never know !! I'd also do a opk c what that looks like , just incase ur going 2 skip af bcus of mc , hopefully not might just b worth a check , as long as af is staying away ur still in xx

Not got any opks as don't use them. Will make a doc app n see what they can do/say xx

Does anyone think I should buy opks to see if there's a line of some sort?xx

Sarahlouise...I always have a line on opk's. It's just how dark it is that matters. Could be worth a go? You can get them cheap on ebay.xx

Gd luck Sarah.. Sorry to any who the witch got! And baby dust to all waiting to catch the eggy!!xxx

Thanks sozzy..I'll try anything right now. I'm ment to be oving next week over my bday week n this isn't how I planned it :-( xx

do you think the drs would give u a blood test to see if u are pregnant sarahlouise? hope u get ur bfp.xx

I think im 10 dpo but too scared to test, I think the hope that I feel that I may be pregnant is making me not test yet because I don't want to get a bfn and then feel all disappointed and lose the nice hopeful feeling I have, if that makes any sense : ) xxx

Not sure hun...maybe. Yeah I know what u mean,I'm the same when it comes to testing..too scared!x

I would push for a bloodtest but its up to you!
i'm sure i'll test by the weekend, just wish I was vomiting or something so I felt like I had preggo signs and symptoms! xx

Don't let them fob you off Hun, tell them u want a blood test as you've been doing urine samples at home

I had bfn yesterday. Had the worst cramps in the night was convinced AF had come but nothing... booked my blood test for tomorrow even if im not preg i wanna know why AF hasnt arrived but getting so many cramps.

Cramps hit me bad at lunch and then AF arrived full flow :-( never mind on to the next cycle and hopefully a BFP according to my psychic prediction I will get a BFP with a cycle that started in October and so another one said before Christmas so fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back