The BFP club :)

Aww sorry mrsm, if it is AF at least you're not guessing anymore :( xxx

Hi girls would you mind if i join this group... CD40 never been this late used to be a 28 day cycle until recently seemed to change to 33. Did a test 3 days ago BFN. Been cramping for over a week but nothing happening. Felt sick when i was brushing teeth a couple of days ago. No other symptoms. Trying to wait for AF to show but desperate to test again!

I'm cd38..usually abt 33day cycle. Took a test this morning but bfn. Feels like af is coming but no sign yet,been cramping on n off all morning x

I'm back! Wow doesn't time fly.... I think I'm 4dpo or 2 dpo possibly surged twice this month very confusing! Fingers crossed we did enough.... Going to try and be strong and not poas till af due. I'm going to make sure I'm busy until d day so I don't give in. Good luck everyone , look forward to some line spotting and some bfps!

Ladies i was cd38 and usually have a 30 day cycle. Sometimes ur body just ovulates late, try to expect AF and anything else will be a bonus. How was ur first night in your new house sarah? Moving is a stressful time, you could be late due to stress? Xxx

The move went well...it wasn't stressful as everything was done for moving in :) gonna go to the docs n see what they say xxx

Put a tampon in and it's just a tiny bit of brown discharge (old blood) no cramps, god knows what's going on

Hey nikb, how's it going ? Where in ur cycle r u ? X

Hi Andrea. Well I'm now on cycle 20 of ttc and on cd8. I have my hsg tomorrow which I'm feeling a little nervous about.

Was feeling pretty down over the past week but feeling a little better now. Just been keeping busy to try and keep my mind off it all.

How ru doin? X

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Hey nikb, how's it going ? Where in ur cycle r u ? X

Hi Andrea. Well I'm now on cycle 20 of ttc and on cd8. I have my hsg tomorrow which I'm feeling a little nervous about.

Was feeling pretty down over the past week but feeling a little better now. Just been keeping busy to try and keep my mind off it all.

How ru doin? X

Good luck with the hsg test when will u get the results will it b there and then ?glad ur feeling abit better!
I'm 3 dpo but not sure didn't do any opks this month , but I'm feeling quite chilled . I've got my 21 day blood test in Friday , so will b glad 2 get that over with ! Let me know how u get on with ur hsg I no it's prob not pleasant , but it's all in a good cause ! Will b thinking if u 2 moz x

Mali I'm about 3 dpo- don't let me do any testing b4 10dpo!! Good luck Hun ! X

Thanks Andrea. The leaflet says I get the results there and then so its good there's no wait. After that we just have to wait for another consultation appointment to see what route we go down.

Well It's ov day for me so will be joining you all tomorrow!

MrsM can't believe your still in limbo!!!

I'm cd38..usually abt 33day cycle. Took a test this morning but bfn. Feels like af is coming but no sign yet,been cramping on n off all morning x

Hope you have a shy bean and the witch has stayed away!!!!

Well It's ov day for me so will be joining you all tomorrow!

MrsM can't believe your still in limbo!!!
It's driving me mad!! I'm hoping that it's not me thinking about it that's delaying it but when you've been messed around you can't help but think about it

I'm so fed up with it all now..it's making me sad :-( keep thinking af is arriving but it's just loads of cm (tmi) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back