The best yogurts to use?

MelissaLindley

Reaction score
As Sebastian is not a bill milk drinker I want to be able to give him yogurts when he's old enough but I've heard that some like petit felous? Are full of sugar.
Anyone have and suggestions on the best yogurts to give lo?
X
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My LO was a very poor milk drinker too but loves his yogurts. We use the supermarket yogurts but I know Plum baby do yogurts, I think Ella's kitchen may do some too. The other thing to do is use natural yogurt and add fruit to it to make it sweeter x

I just bought some Ella's kitchen yogurts in asda they were right at the top of the shelf it's the first time I've seen them they also do little rice pudding so I'm going to give these ago

Sorry for thread crashing but what age can you start introducing your little one to yoghurts..My son (also called Sebastian lol!), is 7 months old..Do you think that'll be too early?..He has no problem with milk and loves it! :)

Thanks ladies! =]

They can have pretty much anything after 6 months, with very few exceptions unless you have a specific history of allergies within the family. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Oooh I didn't know ellas kitchen did them. Thanks guys :)

I didn't either they caught my eye when looking at the yogurts :)

I think the majority of flavored yogurts will have quite a bit of sugar in them, or artificial sweeteners, which some would say is worse. Some of the expensive ones are a bit more 'real' and have more natural fruit and less sugar, additives etc. I think the idea of using natural yogurt and adding fruit is a good one if you want it to be healthy.

We use petit filous but she has then every other day we use puree as a desert to x

We use the rachels yogurts sweetened with fruit juice and use petit filous sometimes too

I gave LO a bit of Petits Filous the other day and OMG she loved it! I was aware there is sugar in it so I won't give it often, but her face was a picture. In fact, I've got a photo somewhere...

IMGP1335.jpg

:):):shock:

Aww bless.....she has the best cheeks ever! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member