The ball is in my court....

oh thats brilliant!! so basically its up to you when u have madam!

i bet you feel so much better after that don't you??
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

glad they're looking after you hon - and glad they've given you the choice of what happens next. all we need now if for your LO to get a shift on on their own!! :hug: :hug:

Oh wow that's really positive.. :) I hope you just pop naturally :) :pray: :pray:

FAB news hun - here's hoping it all starts naturally for you soon :hug:

Itmust feel great to have medical professionals behind you supporting you all the way. :D

aww thats great new hun :) i hope everything goes well and u pop before you cant bare it anymore :) :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

thats great news jo, fingers crossed it happens naturally for you sooner rather than later... :pray:

sounds like it was a really positive visit- hope you manage to go naturally over the next few days but at least you know if it does get too much to bear you can ring for an induction :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

It was really positive, not what i was expecting at all to be honest so im pleased :) I expected to have to stamp my feet alot :lol:

Maybe now you can relax a bit you will pop....... :pray: :hug:

that is great - and Im sure it will make the pain a little easier to live with knowing you are in control and the end is in sight, hope things start naturaly for you in the next couple of days :hug:

Excellent news!! It's so good to hear stories about people getting treated well too - it shows it is possible in the NHS! :cheer:

Great news. Fingers crossed you pop on your own.

gr8 news lets hope your pain eases up and you pop on your own :pray: :pray:

Im glad your going to wait jo, an induction isnt nice and ive heard horror stories about inductions and lengthly labours that go with them.

Lets hope the little lady pops on her own :D

i was induced with my son 6 years ago and to be honest i didnt think it was that bad.. my waters broke the sunday evenin but i never had any contractions so they left me until the tuesday and then started me off on the drip.. I had the drip about 10am and i gave birth at 11.14pm..

oh thats brilliant they wanted to book me in for induction 2moro but i wanted one more day to make sure everything was in place you no wot im talking bout girls!so booked in 4 thursday but i had the sweep 2day and im 1 half cm dilated does that mean im any closer to labour ?? been having cramps since but nothing regular.im so happy it went well for you today it must be reassuring. :hug:

just cos your cervix is closed ect dosnet mean labour is miles off. I had a sweep on saturday morning and she said she couldnt do it propperly as my body isnt ready yet.
48 hours labour is was in full throttle labour.

best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back