The baby show

lisey

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if people have been to the baby show and what they thought? Is it worth going?

Thanks xx

Hi i got my car seat there. It's good if your getting an expensive pram and furniture but I didn't. Sunday is the best day as they have extra discounts.

We are planning on getting quite an expensive pushchair, are they discounted a fair bit then. Our baby is due early May so would worry about leaving it too late for pushchair. Thanks for the tip about Sunday, thats the day I wanted to go anyway so extra bonus :) xx

Last edited:
I went years ago, it's good if you want to pay full price for what you're getting with perhaps a little bit of a trade show discount usually around 10-15% but tbh as baby stuff is only usually good for a matter of months I'm going to get all the expensive stuff second hand this time around! We spent a fortune on Jam when he was little and it all gets put away after 6 months or so, if that! The pushchair lasts a bit longer but time flies before they're in a lightweight stroller instead!

I didnt bother with expensive stuff I. Even as you just throw it in the boot and it gets scratched. Baby furniture I got on sale in mamas and papas 3 piece for £300 was 700.
I also brought bips from there.
Each to there own though on the pram ect x

We don't mind spending more as we have waited so long for this. A bit excited :) xx

That's fair enough I hope they have it there for you x

Let's hope so. Although I read delivery times can take 8 weeks which would be cutting it. We're still going to go for a day out. My OH loves gadgets so we will probably come back with random stuff xx

They have all the monitors there ect so I'm sure he will find bits to look at. I would suggest writing a list of what you want
I say this because there's alot there and you don't need half of it so know what you want and when they give you a price go get a drink and look online to check if that's the best price. Also iv never paid full price for tickets to these shows and iv been to 3 so look online if you have not yet brought them and see if you can find a discount x

Thanks. I thought that. Will take a list and pen and paper to note down what we like there are what plot they are at etc so can go back of we want to.
I got early bird price on them, couldn't find discount code.
He is going to love it there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back