The awful waiting times before testing!!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Bambi_mj, May 10, 2016.

1. Bambi_mj

Bambi_mj Member

Hey everyone

So it's been a tough few months trying conceive! My body has been all over the place with my monthly since having my implant removed Dec 2015. I fell pregnant but miscarried literally the day after I had a positive tests! That was pretty tough. I then had 3 periods within 2 months and I'm now waiting to start again as this has been the longest time I haven't bled, praying I'm pregnant tbh as I'm having terrible back ache and shooting pains in my lower area along with a lot of cm, I have tested which I know I shouldn't of but its soooo hard and I'm so impatient! My test was negative! Gonna try my hardest to wait another week and hope I get a BFP! I find my self inspecting the negative test and I then start imagining the second line! Don't know why I do it to myself. What an emotional roller coaster it all is!

Sorry for the rant 😊

2. M1chelle

M1chelle Well-Known Member

Good luck to you. Hopefully having fallen pregnant that quickly you will again!