The anticipation!!

saralou5

Reaction score
Waiting for my 20 week scan on Thursday is just about making me pull my hair out!! AAAAAHHHH! I'm SO excited to see baba again and find out what team I'm on! I feel like a child on christmas eve, and it's only Monday! :shock:
On the other hand though, I REALLY hope everything's smooth sailing and there's nothing major to worry about :D .

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH SO EXCITED! :dust: :dust: :cheer: :cheer:
Apologies for the pointless thread BUT I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

I was the same, and it is amazing when you see him/her and them moving around etc. It'll be the big day before you know it! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Aw I bet time will fly by. I still have over a month to wait for mine lol.

Looking forward to ur update x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh I remember that feeling, mine was on a thursday too and it just dragged. Keep yourself busy and hopefully time will pass quickly xx

Oh I remember that feeling, mine was on a thursday too and it just dragged. Keep yourself busy and hopefully time will pass quickly xx

Eeeeek! I cannot wait! I've got plenty of Uni work to be doing, but then I start thinking about the appt! Hopefully a day in the library will calm me down!
xxx

Make a pregnancy ticker

I have less than a month till mine and it seems to be dragging but thankfully it's early so will get it over and done with!!!

I felt soooooo excited to and when the nurse said it was a girl the tears just rolled down my cheeks, I still can't wipe the smile off my face.... Good Luck and keep us posted

XX

Good luck for tomorrow!! Let us know how it goes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back