THAT'S NOT FAIR-BRING BACK ELAINE

emma1976

Reaction score
I think we all agree, why should Elaine have been thrown out for reavealing a childish prank. She's been a great laugh and her advice has been great as well. I think we all agree that this isn't fair at all. If that is the case all that has commented on Dani's behaviour should be kicked off which means there will be hardly anyone coming on here.

Bring Back Elaine!!!!!

XXXXXXX

I haven't even seen any posts on here by Elaine about Dani??? I don't think it's fair she's been kicked off either. :(

Agreed! bring back elaine, we were all a part of revealing a fake, so why single out people? Its good that we all know dani did it, otherwise we could have carried on trusting her, so we should thank elaine.

Hiya

Was very surprised this morning to read this but before everyone starts jumping to conclusions perhaps we should be fair and give Laura the opportunity to confirm whether or not Elaine has actually been kicked off the site.

(totally gutted if she has been)

Ragna xxxx

Thank you Ragna, for not immediately jumping to the wrong conclusion.

I have just replied to the first topic that I have seen on this subject here and am now absolutely astonished to discover this topic too.

How on earth has the conclusion been drawn that Elaine has been banned? I would invite you all to read my reply to the other topic here as that explains what has happened.

Elaine has not been banned, and she has told me that she can log in to the site from any PC other than her own. Members' PC-specific issues are not something which I, as a website administrator, can resolve from here - but despite that, I have still tried to help Elaine by making suggestions as to how she might determine what the problem is with hers.

To re-iterate - she can log in from any other PC. The problem is specific to her own PC, and her username and password are still fully active here. She has not been banned from this website.

Phew...................sorry Laura, she said on Emmas that she thought she had been banned because of the reavealing of the Dani scam.

Whoops........Apologies :? :lol:

Em xxxxx

Yeah, just posted to them to say hello.........we've missed you :lol:

xxxxx

emma1976 said:
Phew...................sorry Laura, she said on Emmas that she thought she had been banned because of the reavealing of the Dani scam.
Yes, I have seen that. I hope it is now clear to all concerned that she has not, and never has been, banned from this site.

It's just a pity to see that Chinese whispers have got completely out of hand, and I am equally disappointed to see that completely unfounded negative opinions are being formed about this site, with absolutely no grounds for basis at all.

This whole thing has got way out of hand now!

All the whispers are getting childish! and people are jumping to teh wrong conlusions about things and then sounding off for nothing. and now this forum looks bad on emmas diary for no reason at all other than a missunderstanding!

all the Dani threads should be locked now, we all know the truth so why carry them on, best off just forgoten.

This forum has turnt very bitchy lately (and i include myself in these statments) and its not what its here for, so lets try and get it back to the friendly place it was when i first joined!

xxxx

Hi there everyone Just want to say I also have the same problem as Elaine my pc won't let me into site I've come to use my dads pc today so can catch up with all the posts. I spoke with Elaine on e-mail and we think this is a problem in our area as she only lives a few miles from me..I'm really missing the chatroom and latest posts, hope you are all doing well..take care

Can someone please explain what happened? I'm totally lost.

I have the same prob on the reading festival site, now and again my ISP throws a paddy and doesnt let me in, all i do is change the port to a proxy untill it dicides it wants to work again.

Thats prob the problem with your pc sand, phone up your ISP and ask them for the proxy port, or look them up on the net, that should sort it out

Now I have caught up, I would just like to say that I was the first one to post Dani's scan pics after she struggled to do it.

I asked her to mail them to me, and she sent me a LINK to a pregnancy website, and 2 photo's on there.

I was suspicious straight away, and actually pmed Laura about it. ( i later deleted the pm from my outbox before Laura read it, as I thought I was just being paranoid)

Look, I still have the message to Laura here:

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:17 am
Subject: scan pics Quote message
Hello

Sorry to bother you but I just thought I'd get a second opinion on something.

I offered to post scan pictures for dani200420052000 and she's sent them to me today.

The trouble is, instead of attaching pictures she put a link to a pregnancy website, to pictures in their library. I checked and the pictures are not part of a public gallery.... just to archive scan photos.

these are the links in the mail:
http://pregnancy.about.com/library/ultr ... 19baby.jpg

http://pregnancy.about.com/library/ultr ... 2us09b.jpg

and this is the page I found the same picture on

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/ultrasoun ... ic1aad.htm

I just thought it was a bit weird! What do you think?

Anneliese

When I asked Dani why her pics were online she said

I am a member of a forum and my sis has her belly pics on there it's a great site x

Elaine has asked me to let you all know that ntl broadband has done something and anyone with ntl wont be able to acess the website!

xx

see my above post ^^

Im with NTL and they do this to me alot, tell her to ask them for a proxy port, that should allow her back on

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back