Thats it! Im stopping tom!

Dee Dub 23

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Ive set my date as tom to stop smoking. Ive tried a few times and had no luck. But was hoping to find some people who are trying to for some support? Im 19 weeks and really need to quit asap. So anyone else whos quitting or is still trying would love to talk to you for support?

Thanks

i have just quit myself and i know how hard it will be for you, but just think how your b aby will benifit if you succeed, its all for your baby:)

Joining this club!

Ive just had my BFP & I've binned the ciggies :shock:

Well done Wobbles!!! Ive not had one so far today, keeping myself busy and trying not to think about it. But that just means i end up doing more cleaning! Cant win!

Keep me informed on your progress. Might treat myself tom if I get through today!

Good Luck xxx

it has been about a month now and i feel cravings for them all the time but my babys health is more important to me than satisfying my craving so i bare with it:)

littlelady87 said:
but my babys health is more important to me than satisfying my craving

well done little lady, thats the best quote ever. I find it hard to believe women still smoke while pregnant its not far on your unborn baby they have no choice but to crave the cigerettes when you give birth!!

I gave up when i had my first positive test and never looked back.... i am just worried about when i give birth and have nothing stopping me.... and alcohol again!!! ARGGHH xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back