Thankyou!

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Hi girlies! I just wanted to say a massive thankyou for all your lovely messages since Phoebe has arrived and your support throughout pregnancy. You've no idea how much of a help you have all been to me.
I feel so sad that I'm not 'officially' in the pregnancy section anymore lol. But am obviously over the moon my little lady is here :love:

I'll most certainly be lingering about, stalking labour threads and such and keeping up to date with you all.

I wish you all the best of luck with your pregnancies :love:

Lots of Love from me and Phoebe xxx

Aaawww beautiful name hun and well done xxxxxxxxx

So strange to see people i recognise starting to have there babies... makes it all seem more real! Glad you two girls are doing well :D x

Oh thanks for the lovey message, so glad u have your little girl phoebe in your arms now. Really can't wait to join u in the baby section, fingers crossed it'll b soon. Glad u will still keep an eye on us tri3 ladies xxx

Congrats again Hun. Beautiful girl and beautiful name.xx

aww congrats hun just noticed you'd had your baby,u must be feelin so happy right now,seems like a life time ago when i was in the group on here lol,lovely name by the way and hope your both doin well :love: xxx

Congratulations on ur little girl & I love the name Phoebe xx :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back