Thanks, Jen Cat and Manda

hels

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to those who left me reasurring messages on my last subject....Help, bleeding.
Well i went to the Dr's on friday for the blood test results, which unfortunately showed that my HCG levels had dropped, which indicated a early pregnancy that had miscarried. :(
I will be actively TTC and having fun doing so !!! Although it will be done around my wedding next july somehow???!!! So if and when it happens again, I'll be logging on again. i cant beleive how much your little boo wants to be in this world Manda....tough little cookie hey?????!!
Thanks for lovely messages. Much needed, i cant believe this time last week I was so so so so excited that i was going to be a mummy, and now...well feel so sad.
Good Luck to you all with your pregnancies,
Thanks Hels xxx

Hels,

I am so sorry to hear you have had a MC. Its great that you seem so positive though, the sadness is tough and you need time to deal with this in your own way. It is difficult to say anything that will make you feel better. I remember when it happened to me it was my first PG and it was unbelievable how many close friends had had an early mc in their first PG. People who I had known for years telling me that they had had the same. I found that very comforting, knowing that it is indeed very common in the first and that they went on th have sucessfull pg's afterwards.

If you need anyone to talk to feel free to ask me anything. You are VERY fertile the three months after a MC so good luck in your TTC. I concieved exactly 3 months after my MMC and am due in the month that our bub was taken away from us. It will happen to you and as you say really ENJOY that TTC time and I look forward to seeing you here once again soon. If you want to talk to other girls in the same situation, there is a great website and they are SO supportive, here is the link. I still go on there now as we have all been through a MC and then trsansfer onto the TTC area, come join us :D !!

http://www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com/forums/index.php

Wishing you well,

Catnicole

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27