Thanks for the education!

flowergirl

Reaction score
At my NCT class last night, I realised just how much I have learned about pregnancy and labour from regularly looking at this forum. Lots of the girls there last night had no idea about half the things which can (and probably will) happen in the days leading up to labour or what is or isn't normal when pregnant. I felt lucky that I'd avoided confusion or panic about what I was experiencing because a simple question on the forum, or reading someone else's post I'd realise that what I was experiencing wasn't unusual and happens to lots of other people too!

To be reassured and calmed is a blessing in pregnancy; THANKS! :hug:

yup, i agree too - thanks everyone. i hadn't realised quite what a lot i've learned and think i'm so much better prepared than a lot of people i go to ante-natal with.

:hug: :hug:

This forum is brilliant. I was surprised when I bought a few pregnancy magazines how rubbish the info was compared to what you find out on here.

Ditto i knew more than most people at my antinatal last time and i didnt buy a single magazine, the forum is great as nearly always theres someone who has been through what you want to know about.

Big up for the forum! :cheer:

I too have learnt a lot from this forum. Love it :D

I am 16 and this forum has helped me with my worrys. My mum is now addicted to the forum and is on here most nights reading everyones news etc My mum will be my birthing partner and she says this forum helps her to remember what it was like when she was giving birth to me. TBH my mum is more scared about labour and giving birth than me she is dreading going to the hospital when the time comes LOL

this forum is great :D :D :D

Deffinatly agree :lol:

It's great to have gone through my pregnancy with all you girls giving advice and putting my mind at rest!

I just can't believe it's nearly over and I will soon be evicted from tri 3 :cry:

I definately have to agree with you, I felt the same way at my NCT class this week. This forum rocks!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back