Thank you

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by -, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Guest

Hi peeps,

I just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone who has supported me with this pregnancy. I haven't slept all night (insomnia) and spent most of it writing a diary of what has happened so far in my pregnancy. I logged onto the forum to see what I had written at each time so that I could refresh my memory of dates etc, and I saw how much things have really changed.

I joined the forum back in June and I was barely 6 weeks pregnant and very excited. Things went pair shaped from the start but people were always there with kind words and support or advice.

I just wanted to say a big big thankyou to those who have carried me this far, and I know you'll be there to help me to the end, as I will be for you too. I couldn't have done it without you.

xx

2. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

Don't mention it Babe!

We couldn't have done it without you either!

We will stick together on this to the bitter end!

:D

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

You're a great source of support to everyone on here Sami and you're so selfless, I'm glad the forum helps you like you help us and I'm praying for your little one to stay put a while longer. x

4. Lindsay

Lindsay Well-Known Member

Hiya Sami

I have only been messaging you for a short while, but you have been a fantastic support so thank you!

I wish you all the luck for the future and I have no doubt that you will be an incredible mummy!!!

Xxx

5. LucyBee

LucyBee Well-Known Member

Sami,
    You've always been such a massive support to me, right from the word go. I'd have been lost without you!
    Lx

6. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

I think we can all safely say you have been there for us too darling and your advice is always spot on!

You are one of the true gems I have got to know via the internet!

7. Guest

Awww you guys!!!! :D Thank you.

I totally appreciate everything you all do for me and I'm definately always here for you guys. You keep me going when I go mad!! :lol: