Thank you PF ladies!!

Babybushie28

Reaction score
There is a long list of new things I've been introduced to thanks to you all but I had to give a particular shout out for CO BATHING

I love hot hot baths so would never think of enjoying a warm one with Trey, and I worried about dropping him, how wrong I was, he was very slippery but I had him, Trey absolutely loved it and so did I :) :) :) I felt even more close to him and it made me swell and my eyes fill up seeing him love it so much with me. He usually likes his baths anyway but it was like all his Christmases came at once just now lol!!

For anyone who are a bit weary about doing it, defo try it and you may love it too.

Xxxxxxx

Awww....

Glad you both enjoyed it.

James and I didn't get on with co-bathing [he wriggled too much and I was too nervous] but he gets in with his Dad most nights which is just adorable.

He's been bathing with Daddy since he was about a month old.

xxxxxx

Aww Carnat that's so sweet that he has of with Daddy! :). I'd love oh to try it but he'd be way to nervous!

I know what you mean about being wriggly, T was trying to fly all over the place but I had a good grip on him!

Xxxxxx

I love co bathing! Especially loved it when lo was teeny wee.....its deffo one of my fave experiences/memory of when she was newborn :) I still enjoy it now but shes a bit more wriggly! Lol. I found it amazing how one week I was in the bath watching bump wriggle about then a few days later I was in the bath with my baby in my arms :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Its amazing. especially when they are wee and just lie on your chest. Now its a bit more difficult cause she wants to stand and splash me with water! It's still fun though

I love co bathing, have done it since he was just 2 weeks old it's an amazing feeling. We still bath together now, and now he's smiling and 'talking' it makes it even more special. I look forward to our bath chats! Lol

x x x

id love to do this as i can imagine how amazing it must feel, but am terrified. xx

id love to do this as i can imagine how amazing it must feel, but am terrified. xx

Just take ur time and ur oh to help you? He can pass baby to you once your in and take them when you are ready to come out, don't fill the water to high, you'll prob have a better grip than you think!

Good luck!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

I love co bathing! Riley doesn't like baths on his own. He will usually scream the house down. But he loves a bath with me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back