Thank You & Goodbye

heartbroken

Reaction score
Well the heading says it all really.. Ive decided to leave the forum.. Im not TTC anymore im fed up of it, its making the days longer, i fell stressed and all thats on my mind is when will i get pregnant :shakehead:.. Im heading onto my 7th month and its not happening.. Im going to let nature take its course & take the relaxed approach and :bd: when im in the mood and not try work out my most fertile days.. I want to thank you all with your advice you've giving and Good Luck on your TTC journey :) xxx

Heartbroken :wave:...

Good luck Heartbroken :)

Hopefully see you in the tri section in the not too far future ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh good luck babe and take care of your self hope to see you soon xxxxx

Best wishes for the future heartbroken :flower: xx

Last edited:
I hope your dreams come true and always remember that the forum is here when you need it!

Xx

babe sorry you have given up and feel like this. all the luck for the future and hopefully we will see you back here very soon in the first trimester section. take care of yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck heartbroken, if you have get bored or just wanna chat you know where to find us all. Your time will come when you least expect it fx xx

Oh no :( I hope you change your mind soon! But good luck and best wishes anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyLynn
Back