Thank you and good bye my darlings

Sugarbaby

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks for all the support this site has given me. OH is keen to stay in the uk now for a bit longer (not heading home to NZ as planned) so TTC is going to have to take a back seat. (Damm British Pounds and their strong conversation rates!!!!):(

I will have to jump on to see how everyone is but for now, the dream is on hold :|

Blessed Be :wave:

haven't read previous posts so dont know whats been happening, thats a shame you have to put on hold ttc, you dont have to go though, also id let mother nature take its cause if you can????? (ttc) you never know. take care xxxxxxxxxxxx

i meant you dont have to go from this forum xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wishing you loads of luck!!! Sorry your plans have changed, unless ofcourse you are happy about them........

As Amy said, there is no need to leave the forum just because you are not TTC at the moment.......you can stock up on all your info :wink: and get to know people in the process for support when you are ready! :D

Take care hun xx

keep in touch sugarbaby, all the best for the future and hope to see you on here again very soon xx Lis xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back