thank you all

Kimbo

Reaction score
hiya i just wanna thank you all for the replies and help of my previous post especially joshephine_beth.
i feel better today, ive slept on it and thought a lot.
maybe i was being silly.
and iv realised how lucky i am to have shane... he's young and i dropped the bombshell that im having his baby and hes gonna be a dad, and hes reacted brilliantly.
he loves me to bits and his family are also great so im really lucky that i have him and them.
so thanks for all ur replies and im sorry if i seemed selfish :hug:

Kimbo said:
hiya i just wanna thank you all for the replies and help of my previous post especially joshephine_beth.
i feel better today, ive slept on it and thought a lot.
maybe i was being silly.
and iv realised how lucky i am to have shane... he's young and i dropped the bombshell that im having his baby and hes gonna be a dad, and hes reacted brilliantly.
he loves me to bits and his family are also great so im really lucky that i have him and them.
so thanks for all ur replies and im sorry if i seemed selfish :hug:

you are very lucky to have shane but don't you think it is unfair to stay with him if you feel as you said you did in your other post.
its unfair to be with someone you don't love and think is childish and gets on your nerves. its not fair on him. and to me that is being selfish on your part.

sorry but thats how it looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back