Thank goodness for colief!!!!

Chezza

Reaction score
J has only been on it for 24 hours and he is already a different baby! So much happier and chilled out!

We've managed to have a really fun day today and daddy came home to a settled happy baby instead of a screaming unhappy baby! Yay!!!

So happy :) xx

It's fab stuff! Expensive but so worth it for the difference it made for us in the early days :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Glad you've managed to sort it! You can get it on perscription that, my dr prescribed it for us and saves you nearly £11 a pop!

Pleased it works, yey to a settled baby!! Xxx

I lure colief! Just weaning my little girl off it now! As someone else said, ask your doctor nicely and they should put it on prescription for you as it's rather expensive! X x

Glad its worked for you hun. Seeing your baby struggling with colic is horrendous xx

Glad you've managed to sort it! You can get it on perscription that, my dr prescribed it for us and saves you nearly £11 a pop!

Really?!? Wow...HV didn't mention that! I have my 6 week check up soon, will speak to my GP then - thanks Jem! xx

Make sure you argue that he needs it. A lot of Docs try to fob you off because it's expensive. If all else fails turn on the water works ..... Never fails! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back