tests...

LuW

Reaction score
which does everyone recomend..... Feel completely lost and my wonderful friend who works in a pharmacy and sorted me out in the past is in america =/ (cali to be exact.... lucky for some) so I'm lost.

HELPPPS loll!!! thank you in advance girlies xx

I usually tested from around 8DPO with a OneStep IC (10mIU) and then if I got positives with that I'd try a Superdrug or Morrisons (15mIU) then a Tesco is 25mIU - if I got a line with that then a CB Digital confirmed it!

It's quite a process really!!

I know a lot of people like the First Response Early Response (FRER) at 12mIU but I don't rate them.

Just pee on everything and see what you like ;) xx

I got three positives on First Response Early and then Clear Blue Digital with conception indicater, so I'd recommend those. Boots did have FRER's on offer BOGOF, don't know if they still are.

Good luck hun :dust: x x

I always used cheapies that you dip in a pot of wee wee. they are dead cheap at 2-3 sticks for £1 :) can't grumble at that. I then did a clearblue to confirm first time around. this time I saw no need as I knew I was pregnant as had so many lines on cheapies x

I am only getting results with frer's ATM... Going to try my second cb digi when my period is due on tuesday!

Well Think I'll just sit and order LOADS online tonight as L's paying haha!

absolutely crappy myself over testing though!!

I did an internet cheapy about the day before AF was due and I thought I saw something, but it was so barely there that I thought I may be imagining it. On the day after AF was due (sometimes I'm a day late anyway) I tried a cheapy OV test as it can also act as a HPT - at first I didn't see a line so through it away but before bed I had another look and there was definitely a line. So the next morning I did another cheapy HPT and there was a faint, but visible line. I then bought a ClearBlue Digital and did it the next morning where it came up as "Pregnant 1-2" - I believed it then!!

As far as I'm aware - a line is a line - though I just wanted the digi for peace of mind!

Good luck :)

The digis a def if I get a few lines tbh just because it looks more realy to me haha!! and I know there wont be a single ounce of doubt in my mind then!!

Congrats hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back