Tests in the U.K. versus US

bnelson

Reaction score
What brand of tests are best in the U.K.?
I'm from America and I know which tests are known for evaps and which ones are trusty but I have no idea about test brands here in England. Suggestions? I'm getting my IUD taken out in a couple of weeks and though we won't actively be trying until January, id like to have a few on hand in case we have a lucky accident (wishful thinking here)! Thanks ladies!

Personaly I hate First response tests , Every eva I've had has been on one of them, but loads of women love them! Ive also had a eval on a clear blue!
Sorry I've not been much help lol

I use cheapie one steps from Amazon as I like to test from early on and go through loads of tests.

I then use first response early result once there's a potential line on the cheapie.

Usually the frers are really good for me, but this time the cheapies were better. I had a line on a cheapie but nothing on the frer at 9 dpo although a line on both the following day.

XX

Everytime ive been pregnant, ive found Boots own to be really good. Then i confirm with a Clearblue digi :)

I love Boots!

Thanks for the responses guys! I might stop up on some internet cheapies as well as some OPKs because I have no idea when I ovulate anymore and it's an excuse to pee on a stick :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back