Tests came back ok..

PeanutButter

Reaction score
So the doctor sent me for blood tests for thyroid, diabetes and PCOS. They've all come back normal,
So why is my left ovary coverd in cysts? They couldn't see my right one so unsure. I don't even ovulate every month either, so whys that if everythings fine! Ugh. Now they won't do anything until I've had a third miscarriage because thats when they need to investigate apparently.
And if theres nothing wrong then I must have really shitty luck.

So the doctor sent me for blood tests for thyroid, diabetes and PCOS. They've all come back normal,
So why is my left ovary coverd in cysts? They couldn't see my right one so unsure. I don't even ovulate every month either, so whys that if everythings fine! Ugh. Now they won't do anything until I've had a third miscarriage because thats when they need to investigate apparently.
And if theres nothing wrong then I must have really shitty luck.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriages, I am in the same boat as you I have also had 2 mcs, had a private scan after 1st and lady thought I had pcos, docs results said I have not and I got pregant so she didn't look into it. Recently had a scan mon just gone and asked her to check my ovaries.

Do you know how big the cysts are? In order for them to be classed Polycystic means that they have to be 10mm or bigger xxxx

Cysts can come and go my right ovary has lots of "follicles" as the sonographer classed them as.

After I found out I had cysts and possible PCOS I started using caster oil packs (read up on them before you use them) I am also starting reflexology tomorrow to increase the blood flow to the uterus and reduce stress. Finally I am also going to eat as healthy as I can and eat foods that help blood flow :) xxxxx

Last edited:
It's really frustrating when tests come back negative. I have polycystic ovaries but not actual PCOS. I hope you get your sticky baby soon so you don't even need any more tests x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back