Testing too early?

Flossypots

Reaction score
Hi all I'm 35 years old and ttc for 3rd time, I have 2 ds and have been trying since Nov 15, my periods have suddenly become so irregular since trying to the point I don't know when I'm due af sometimes a week late sometimes days early, I suppose it's too early for me to test as it was exactly four weeks ago today I last had af which lasted a whopping 9 days!!! I took the test without realising it's only meant for people that have actually missed a period as I thought it was an early first response test but it's called one step first response, could that cause a false positive?? I did one last night and one this morn both very faint but definitely 2 lines on each am I pregnant?

Usually a line is s line, if the line came up and it's pink within the time, it sounds like it's a BFP! Xx

Sounds positive to me. Get a digital test to be sure. Good luck 🍀

I empathise, my AF typically lasts 10 days, sometimes thats twice a month too! Have you got a FRER or a CB digi? Fingers crossed for you!

Testing to early would give you a false negative not a false positive. Is the line pink? And did you read the test within the time limit? If so congratulations, you are pregnant!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back