Testing tomorrow and feeling super nervous!!!!

Kelly1982

Reaction score
Hi ladies! So I'm currently 11 dpo and I've bought myself some FRER's to test with tomorrow! I've been getting some crazy cramps over the last couple of days in the lower left side of my stomach so I'm not sure if that's just AF about to kick in or some implantation pains? Who knows! Anyway, I'm a little bit nervous so I thought I would say hello to everyone and hopefully have some exciting news! 😀 I did a cheeky, crappy internet bought test this morning and had nothing but the last time I was trying I never had a BFP on them, even when I was getting 3+ weeks on clear blue! Doh! X

Thank you! I promised myself I wouldn't get so anxious time around but I can't help it! �� x

Well this morning I have had a BFN....absolutly gutted right now! When I fell pregnant with my son I had my BFP at 9dpo so I'm guessing this month isn't my month!

I think I'm just going to wait now, AF is due in 2 days so fingers crossed she doesn't show up! X

Every pregnancy is different though, wait till af if she doesnt show test again x

Yeah I think that's what I'll do! I've actually got some lower cramps right now so I think I'm out but hey ho, there's always next month! Let's see what happens! X

Fingers crossed you've got a shy one, you're not out until you come on :)

Fingers crossed you've got a shy one, you're not out until you come on :)

True, good luck hopefully it was just a few days too early. Perhaps do another test again next week if you have still not had AF appear

Hello fellow Cumbrian! :wave:

I'm testing Thursday, AF due tomorrow. I tested 9DPO and got a BFN...the past couple of days I have suddenly got frequent urination, having to go at least every hour and it's always a full bladder despite not drinking any more than usual. I'm also waking in the night to go to wee. I had quite bad cramping NYE so really hoping that was implantation.

Fingers crossed AF doesn't show for u and you get your BFP

I was getting bfn's until 12/13dpo, this time round, I was 18dpo before I got a bfp before as well. I know everyone's different but not out til witchy shows!

Awww thanks ladies! It's nice to have a bit of support as the hubby just doesn't understand! Men eh?
I've been cramping a bit randomly today and I thought it was like AF on her way but now it's like constant little twinges! I need to stop thinking about it really! I'm going to test again on Thursday and see if there's anything different! (Although let's be honest...I'll probably test again tomorrow! Lol!)
Becks, keep me updated! Fingers crossed for you!
It's been a long time since I've been on this forum and I forgot just how lovely you all are! xxx

Well this morning I have had a BFN....absolutly gutted right now! When I fell pregnant with my son I had my BFP at 9dpo so I'm guessing this month isn't my month!

I think I'm just going to wait now, AF is due in 2 days so fingers crossed she doesn't show up! X

I feel your pain. I have being reading online a bit as I have had no hints of a line so far and my window is starting to close. However I have seen a lot of people say they had BFN until 14-16dpo even with sensitive tests.

Maybe wait until AF arrives to be sure and hang on to hope a little longer.
Fingers crossed for you x

Tested this morning and got a BFN...gutted!

Kelly - I have my fingers crossed for you...keep us updates Hun x

AF has just popped in to say hello......absolutely gutted but hey ho!

On a positive note, the last time I was TTC my cycles were 45-50 days on average whereas now they are approx 35 days.

Here's hoping this month will be my month! ��

Please keep me updated ladies.....I really hope you get your BFP's! xxx

Sorry about AF showing. I keep creeping on this thread to check your updates.

Hoping the upcoming month will be your month!x

So sorry that the witch got you Kelly....will keep my fingers crossed for you for next cycle

AF still hasn't turned up for me, was due yesterday. Going to test again Saturday. iv read that the test I used yesterday had a sensitivity of 100 so feeling better about getting a BFN. Might go and get a FRER and try that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back