Testing testing...!

MrsDuckie

Reaction score
12dpo today
Had a chemical in June. Spotted for days before af each month since except this month. Lots of symptoms. Af due tomorrow. Tested this morning.

FMU- IC and early bird
SMU- FRER

So want to be excited but know I'll need to see the lines get darker over the next few days until I will let myself!!

Attachments

• 20161221_091036.jpg
    20161221_091036.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 128
I can see lines on all of them!! Congrats Mrs Duckie!!:dust:

Thank you! Xx

DH and I are nervous after June. Can't believe I have to wait until tomorrow now to test!! I think 48 hours would be best but no doubt I'll cave!

Congratulations MrsDuckie. They look like good lines.
Everything crossed for you.
Know how you feel as had a chemical in October followed by a BFP this month. It's hard to get excited. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust. Keep us updated. Xxxx

Thank you Elspeth xx it's hard not to worry isn't it. I feel different to last time so here's to a sticky bean! Congratulations on your bfp and a h+h 9 months xx

Thank you! Here's today's test - a clearblue early detection. The line is more blue IRL, my camera phone isn't great! I'm saving my digi until tomorrow. Today was af due date.

I also did an early bird n ic again which were like yesterday's lines really.

Attachments

• 1482393563215-1790228535.jpg
    1482393563215-1790228535.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Yaaaay!! Have you made an appointment with your GP yet?

They are great lines! Congratulations x

They are good lines hun. Lots of luck and dust xxx

They are really good lines!!!! Congratulations xxxx

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the messages of congratulations xx

Did a clearblue digital a few days later (last Friday) which came up pregnant 1-2 weeks, which matches my dates. So happy! Finally letting it settle in now... 11 tests later haha. I may even buy another digital just to check for progress this week! Mad isn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back