Testing strips

baby1201

Reaction score
Hi all. Just after a bit of advice please. My period isn't due until next Wednesday but I've had a feeling so tested super early just out of curiosity. I did a clear blue yesterday and it came up positive, the line was faint but definitely there and came up almost straight away. I have also been using the cheap pregnancy strips but they all show negative or at least so faint I think I'm imagining them. When do people usually start to get positives on these?

Do you have a pic?

I tested a clear positive on the cheapies at 11dpo x before that were all negative or a line I thought I was imagining it was so faint.

For some reason I can't figure out how to upload the pictures onto here from my iPhone? I guess I'm perhaps only 9/10 days dpo so I don't expect a definate result just yet.

That is the clearblue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 24
The camera won't pick up the very faint lines on the strips. They are so light they are barely visible x

The test strips are generally a little unreliable for some ladies I think. I just use my IC's to stop me POAS that is more expensive lol

I am afraid I don't see anything on your CB. Could you wait a few days and try another?

Sorry, I don't see it either - I did an IC today myself at 9DPO and was a BFN, but thought it might have been, I think 9DPO tends to be too early for most women, I hope so anyway, FX'd xx

The camera doesn't pick up the faint lines very well, I've just done another clearblue as the uncertainty drives me mad. I was saving it and planning to wait a few days but didn't work. Got a much better line though, posted on the am I pregnant section.

Last edited:
Just saw that, definitely a clearer line, Congratulations, looks like BFP to me!! :)

Just seen your pic on the other post, I'd call it a bfp! Congrats
Maybe go out and get a digital just to see the message in black and white!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back