***Testing a new section***

Urchin

Reaction score
Due to popular demand, we have decided to trial a Dad's area on the forum.

It's something we've done before and it wasn't really popular enough to keep it, but we'll see how it goes this time.

Yah we need some dads ound here!!!

nd never know some of the single dads might get with single mums and voila!

x

Sarah&Braydon said:
oh thats a good idea urchin

DebbieM and her OH asked a while back but now we've had a forum clear out we have room to trial it for a while.

My OH Was Stood Behind Me When I First Read This & Asked If He Could Post Lol... So He Has :lol: Using My Account Tho xx

xCarly said:
My OH Was Stood Behind Me When I First Read This & Asked If He Could Post Lol... So He Has :lol: Using My Account Tho xx
hehe i just found it, i poked my head in as it looked empty and saw "your" post, i thought u were messing about lol!

Lmao Urchin.. No He Wont Stop Me Using Capitals, I Tried Stopping It Once But Couldnt For Long. Its Hard To Explain Lol, It Dont Feel Right :D xx

I'll try and get my DH to post, if only to try and convince him that you are all actually not men trying to meet and 'get jiggy with' me :lol:

Don't hold your breath though ;)

Also not sure if I would want him to see some of the things I post about him :shock: :rotfl:
I need to keep on his good side pre-Xmas!!

xCarly said:
Lmao Urchin.. No He Wont Stop Me Using Capitals, I Tried Stopping It Once But Couldnt For Long. Its Hard To Explain Lol, It Dont Feel Right :D xx

LOL don't worry at least your posts aren't full of txtspk...I just can't read ones that are!

Dh just said he would 'pop his head in' on the Dad's section and will join.
Saying that though he is watching Prison Break and probably has no recollection of me talking to him.

I just said I would register him and asked what he wanted his user name to be, he got really huffy and said "babe, I'm watching this" :lol: Bless 'im

xCarly said:

lol is it not easier to not do it? coz dont u have to press shift at the start of every word? thats why i dont even use caps at the start of my sentences coz im too lazy to press shift! lol

im really slow at reading ur posts carly coz i read one. word. at. a. time. like that!

Urchin said:
LOL don't worry at least your posts aren't full of txtspk...I just can't read ones that are!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

i try my best to stop but usually at least one pops in every post i do. sorreeee!

My DH is too busy with his bloody switchingtomac forum to bother about parenting ones. Tsk.

trixipaws said:
Urchin said:

i try my best to stop but usually at least one pops in every post i do. sorreeee!

Nah I hardly notice yours TBH, some posts are just swimming with textspeak, not really on this forum even, but stuff like "dem" instead of "them" "dis and dat" all do my head in. :lol:

my boyf definately wont be on here! every time he asks and i say im on PF hes like: "but ur not pregnant anymore!" even tho i keep telling him its for new mums (and dads!) too. in fact i find theres even MORE to talk about now iv had my baby! but he doesnt understand why im still on pregnancy forum he doesnt get it :roll:

Urchin said:
trixipaws said:
Urchin said:

Nah I hardly notice yours TBH, some posts are just swimming with textspeak, not really on this forum even, but stuff like "dem" instead of "them" "dis and dat" all do my head in. :lol:

rly, u dnt notice myn? k ill kp doin it then :rotfl:

trixipaws said:
Urchin said:
trixipaws said:
Urchin said:

rly, u dnt notice myn? k ill kp doin it then :rotfl:

bunny1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back