Test uncertainty...

I don't wanna start millions of posts but I couldn't really follow on from another so here goes... yesterday I tested again and got this result - tell me I'm not bonkers and it is positive! (excuse the crappy paint arrows!!)

Picture142.jpg

I tested again today and it was negative! The line that is there you have to really look to see and it looks more like an evaporation line. (I don't know why I do this but I have to make sure I am really pg - I did 5 tests with Damien!)

This is todays one....

Picture141.jpg

Did I get fasle positives or false negative?!! :shock:

tests can be like that, i would go to docs to be sure. what a nightmare for you. or do another one first thing in the morning? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i had that on Coby, some tests said yes, some said no, some said maybe! lol

id say you defo are tho from the first pic, prob just very early so the hormones arnt strong enough at certian times thats all

xx

I suppose I had that with Damien - one of his tests at about 7 weeks was feinter than the one at 6 weeks! Silly things! I must only be about 4 weeks then?? I must have ovulated alot later than I originally thought?

I'm going to do another in the morning - good job I got 5 in a pack eh! :roll: :lol:

Def. looks positive to me! I had a really faint line with Brody. It is possible to get a false negative, but impossible to get a false positive as the hormone that creates that line is either there or it's not...there's no half-way.

Thankyou *jumps around the room all happy!!*

I'm getting excited about this pregnancy again now - whether Mark agree's or not, this is our baby and it's alive and it's staying :D

Yippee!!!!!!!

Sami ...

Do what makes YOU happy, it's YOU who has to live with yourself and your decision ...

I think self consiously you knew what to do all along ... :):):)

Congrats sweetie ....

Sami said:
I'm getting excited about this pregnancy again now - whether Mark agree's or not, this is our baby and it's alive and it's staying :D

Yippee!!!!!!!

What a fantastic attitude Sami! I'm so pleased for you. :lol: :lol:

It won't take Mark long to come round, I'm sure.

good for you babe!!!!!!!!! im soooooooooooo excited for you, good luck. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D :D :D

good for you sami hun am well pleased for you xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back