Test says no, body says yes

lululola

Reaction score
First time TTC and so confused! 3/7 late on my 35day cycle. No sign of period and negative pregnancy tests. Had no PMT symptoms like normally, had some pinching/stretching pains in my stomach, sense of smell is through the roof, crazy vivid dreams and feeling nauseous when I wake up and go to bed. Had a light pink spotting on wiping yesterday am but nothing since which is not like my regular period. Was this implantation bleed? Why still negative tests? What's going on.... :eh:

If it was implantation bleeding then a test won't show positive for a good 3-4 days so test again if still no show of period. Good luck xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Yes took me 3 days after my IB before I got my bfp. I was also 2 days late for AF.

This is giving me hope!!

Currently a day late for AF; tested for the first time today (albeit afternoon wee!) and came up negative. Going to try and wait until Tuesday now as my suspected implantation bleed finished yesterday.

Fingers crossed for us both getting BFPs in a few days' time!

First time TTC and so confused! 3/7 late on my 35day cycle. No sign of period and negative pregnancy tests. Had no PMT symptoms like normally, had some pinching/stretching pains in my stomach, sense of smell is through the roof, crazy vivid dreams and feeling nauseous when I wake up and go to bed. Had a light pink spotting on wiping yesterday am but nothing since which is not like my regular period. Was this implantation bleed? Why still negative tests? What's going on.... :eh:

Sounds like it might have been implantation bleed , What was the result? As its now 17/06/2016

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back