Test Pictures

Flossy82

Reaction score
Ladies was wondering weither youd mind posting your test pictures so i can compare with mine here as i cant pot a picture of mine to show :)

Hi Flossy, mine are in my Yay thread although they are a bit blurry! When are you planning on testing again?

Hey there well AF'S due tommorrow so im not quite sure tbh :think:

Hiya hun :wave:

This one is from my first pregnancy back in September it was taken about 4 days after AF was due, i had lighter ones a day before AF and they gradually got darker hope this helps

tests.jpg

Thanks NW1 . I keep thinking bad thoughts though :(

Why hun? I wouldnt worry yet, if your tests get darker in a couple of days then all will be good

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I keep thinking back to the chemical pregnancy in may and the test's being similar. Im probably sounding a right fool here and il look it if the witch arrives. Sorry :(

Hey Flossy......i remember u from ttc...i'm sooooo happy for u. Don't panic hun, mine were VERY faint and i got them from 9/10 dpo...then by time period was due, did a digital and word popped up under a minute...so if you're not sure...do a digital...better to know.
BABYDUST :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know what you mean hun, the chemical pregnancy i had at the beginning of dec, my tests werent really getting any darker

Try not to worry hun fingers crossed you will have some lovely dark lines in afew days

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy Chick out of interest how many dpo was your first test in the pictures? and are they tesco tests?

DSC00325.jpg

I was about 3-6 days late and it's a first response test.

P311207_0954.jpg

11days post ov...

Please don;t be scared hon i know its worrying but just give it time...

xx

All i want to do is cry as i feel silly dont know why.

This was taken 14 DPO, I also did a cheapie at 11 DPO and had the faintest of faint lines but didnt take a photo.

Both of these were done on 11dpo. (11.08.07)
I don't have any other pics as OH banned me from taking
any more tests because I was getting myself tied in knotts
about how dark the line should be.
He did me a massive favour. Try not to worry honey, I am
sure all will be fine. :hug: :hug: :hug:

bfp3.JPG

bfp4.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads