tescos bargain

enn

Reaction score
i dont like tescos but had to buy a box of pampers wipes. £6

6 packets of wipes will post pics soon.

oh yea its on the baby clothes too gonna check receipt see if its come off hers i bought :)

yep got £2 off the clothing. bought baby outfit looks like a dress with babysuit. sleepsuit whatever it is. socks for my mum and pack of xmas bibs :) about £9 spent on clothes in there. dunno what i spent £51 on :eek:

enn said:
i dont like tescos but had to buy a box of pampers wipes. £6

6 packets of wipes will post pics soon.

Is that Newton Abbot tesco?

Bargain wipes, I can only get on with the nonperfumed tesco ones though for some reason :? My babies bums like cheap :rotfl:

I tried Asda in Newton last week, it was pants so I'm back to Tescos now! :lol:

P1010910.jpg

P1010912.jpg

i actually liked coop's, mind u superdrug ones are quite good. their £1.40 each pack.

Photos above are pampers i see tescos got them from spain :eek:

anyone who reads this just avoid the huggies pure their crap they feel like cardboard, rough feeling. dunno how emily liked it or not. think she just happy to be clean :)

btw the photo aint upside down the box is lol

these are perfume free btw :) pampers and huggies do perfume free, fragrance free

I bought a box of 9 packets of Pampers Sensitive from Asda the other day for £7!

Kina said:
Bargain wipes, I can only get on with the nonperfumed tesco ones though for some reason :? My babies bums like cheap :rotfl:

yes I use those too - the ones in the blue packet, ultrasoft tesco unperfumed wipes.

Can't complain, they're always £3.80 for 4 packs, not bad at all

I got a good buy on wipes from Tesco a few weeks ago.

Pampers box of 6 - £4.50
Huggies pack of 4 - £3.60

Well that's with a 10% staff discount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27