Tesco club card exchange

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Samantha55, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Samantha55

Samantha55 Well-Known Member

Am so chuffed as used my club card vouchers in the summer exchange today and managed to get a Moses basket, rocking Moses stand, baby bath, 3 baby teething soothers/ soft toys without spending a penny!

Definitely worth doing the exchange. Anyone else thinking of this, the summer exchange includes baby bits and is on until 7th July! X

2. Jodie_2013

Jodie_2013 Well-Known Member

What is this hun? I dont even have a club card lol x

3. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

Awhh that's brilliant!! :) I would so do the same but I don't have a club card. (Shop at Waitrose) work for Waitrose so that's my cheapest option. Guess discounts in John Lewis helps! :) xx

4. Samantha55

Basically you get points when you shop (same as a boots card) and you get posted vouchers to use then every now and then they do exchanges on different departments. This includes baby and toddler dept at moment so basically you can double up so I exchanged my £35 worth of vouchers for £70 and got all of the above without spending any money! We have got more vouchers as we never spend them so have loads gathering dust so plan to do it again soon to get more baby bits. It's worth while if you do a regular shop or get petrol there as the points soon add up!

Holly- Working for Waitrose and having the discount there also sounds like a great thing, I've always said when I retire from work I would want to work part time there to enjoy the discount and buy nice foods! Hehe

5. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

Oh it's brilliant! :) you get lots of perks working for them cheap holidays, cheap admission to places etc. It's deffo worth working there :)

But that's amazing the amount of stuff you got for your vouchers!! :)

X

6. purple_pianos

purple_pianos Well-Known Member

Wow thats fab, what a huge amount of stuff! We have several lots of tesco vouchers which need to be used up by the end of the year.. but I think it's a bit early to do it now as I'm only 13 weeks. Gutted its finishing in July!

7. Samantha55

Ah well wouldn't worry, they do the exchange every now and the. Throughout the year so am sure there will be another one at the end of summer or autumn time just keep a look out for the adverts or on website etc. definitely worth while! X

8. Claire123

Claire123 Well-Known Member

I love the clubcard exchanges! I managed to get my tutti bambini sleigh cot with my vouchers last year!! Just had to pay for delivery xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

9. JoeyClare

JoeyClare Well-Known Member

We did the same. Only had £10 worth to exchange, but meant we got £20 off our mattress for the cot bed. Any saving helps!!

10. Samantha55

Well every little helps as Tesco say!