Tesco club card exchange

Samantha55

Reaction score
Am so chuffed as used my club card vouchers in the summer exchange today and managed to get a Moses basket, rocking Moses stand, baby bath, 3 baby teething soothers/ soft toys without spending a penny!

Definitely worth doing the exchange. Anyone else thinking of this, the summer exchange includes baby bits and is on until 7th July! X

What is this hun? I dont even have a club card lol x

Am so chuffed as used my club card vouchers in the summer exchange today and managed to get a Moses basket, rocking Moses stand, baby bath, 3 baby teething soothers/ soft toys without spending a penny!

Definitely worth doing the exchange. Anyone else thinking of this, the summer exchange includes baby bits and is on until 7th July! X

Awhh that's brilliant!! :) I would so do the same but I don't have a club card. (Shop at Waitrose) work for Waitrose so that's my cheapest option. Guess discounts in John Lewis helps! :) xx

Basically you get points when you shop (same as a boots card) and you get posted vouchers to use then every now and then they do exchanges on different departments. This includes baby and toddler dept at moment so basically you can double up so I exchanged my £35 worth of vouchers for £70 and got all of the above without spending any money! We have got more vouchers as we never spend them so have loads gathering dust so plan to do it again soon to get more baby bits. It's worth while if you do a regular shop or get petrol there as the points soon add up!

Holly- Working for Waitrose and having the discount there also sounds like a great thing, I've always said when I retire from work I would want to work part time there to enjoy the discount and buy nice foods! Hehe

Basically you get points when you shop (same as a boots card) and you get posted vouchers to use then every now and then they do exchanges on different departments. This includes baby and toddler dept at moment so basically you can double up so I exchanged my £35 worth of vouchers for £70 and got all of the above without spending any money! We have got more vouchers as we never spend them so have loads gathering dust so plan to do it again soon to get more baby bits. It's worth while if you do a regular shop or get petrol there as the points soon add up!

Holly- Working for Waitrose and having the discount there also sounds like a great thing, I've always said when I retire from work I would want to work part time there to enjoy the discount and buy nice foods! Hehe

Oh it's brilliant! :) you get lots of perks working for them cheap holidays, cheap admission to places etc. It's deffo worth working there :)

But that's amazing the amount of stuff you got for your vouchers!! :)

X

Wow thats fab, what a huge amount of stuff! We have several lots of tesco vouchers which need to be used up by the end of the year.. but I think it's a bit early to do it now as I'm only 13 weeks. Gutted its finishing in July!

Ah well wouldn't worry, they do the exchange every now and the. Throughout the year so am sure there will be another one at the end of summer or autumn time just keep a look out for the adverts or on website etc. definitely worth while! X

I love the clubcard exchanges! I managed to get my tutti bambini sleigh cot with my vouchers last year!! Just had to pay for delivery xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

We did the same. Only had £10 worth to exchange, but meant we got £20 off our mattress for the cot bed. Any saving helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back