Terrified of Losing Number Four...

Heulyn

Reaction score
I've lost 2 babies, and had one rainbow baby on my third try.
Now I'm about 6weeks pregnant with number four, but bleeding and cramping. I've got a doctor's appointment at 4.15pm, to see what's happening, but it's not looking good.
Just looking for some support I suppose :/

*Sent from TapaTalk*SonyEricssonX10MiniPro*

I'm really hoping you're ok and baby is a sticky!

Fingers crossed that everything is ok, I wish I had better advice to offer :( rest up until your appointment. As MrsR says, I hope this one is a sticky xx

I hope it isn't what you think it is sweetie!!

I'm keeping everything crossed for you and bub

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey, really hope Things went well for you today xxx

Thanks girls.
The doctor was a bit useless really. He just said if it got worse over the weekend I was to ring out-of-hours and head up to the Gynae ward for a scan.
On the plus side, I think I've stopped bleeding, although i'm still cramping as badly as before, and still wanting to throw up every ten minutes.

I really hope that baby is hanging on! The fact it's stopped and you still feel suck are good signs I think? Xx :hugs:

Everything crossed for your sticky bean xxx

I hope they're good signs. MS is kicking my ass this morning, soo hopefully thats good :) x

Fingers crossed bubs is a super sticky one hun xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Sooo, I POAS yesterday.... The postive line was darker than the test line :O

Thank you doll :)

Suuuuper sick today.... Not sure if that's good or bad, cuz it's come with a lot of cramping too.

I'm around 8+4 with 4th pregnancy after 3 miscarriages in a row. I've been cramping on and off for three weeks as well as bleeding / spotting. Convinced several times I was going to miscarry, but we saw a heartbeat a week ago and have another scan on Weds where I'm hoping all is well.

If you are worried, speak to your doctor and ask to be referred to your local Early Pregnancy Unit - you should be getting special care and early reassurance after what you've already been through.

Great sign that your symptoms seem strong - if you're anything like me, you've never felt so happy to feel so sick.

Wishing you all the best - its a nerve-wracking time, especially for angel mammys xx

I'm getting a scan today!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back