TENS machines

bagpuss

Reaction score
:D Can anyone recommend a decent TENS machine,perhaps one that you used successfully,or one that you have heard good things about??
I need to try and get mine sorted this week! :)
bagpuss xx

i hired mine from BOOTs i loved it and even asked to keep it wen i took it back - sadley they sad no :cry: :cry:
but i think if u r going to hire one u can only do it for about 5 weeks thats all i was allowed :twisted: :twisted: still went back a day late tho lol as i had B on the 28th n was ment to be bck 29th lol

I bought the maternity one from Boots (£45) and have tried it out and it seems to be good & easy to use, also a friend of mine hired one from there (the same one as I got) and thought it was great & that cost her £20.

I'm just looking forward to using mine for real now!

Nicki. :D

hired one from tescos, I think it was £27 for 4 weeks, but you can prolonged it for 2 weeks at no extra cost (same at Mothercare, but Tescos is just closer to me!!! :D ).

It was great, used it till I went to hospital, and I was 6 cm dilated then, so definitely helped me :wink:

Best of luck with it!

Mel xx

i used my mates one before it just iritated me....

hey bagpuss...... didnt realise are due dates are so close :dance:

I hired mine from www.tenshire.co.uk and sorry..... it was crap!!! It didnt do anything except annoy me and the pads fell off all the time.

Marks out of ten 3/10 :|

I think if you really beleive it to work tho it would, if you can focus past what feels like a bad case of the pins and needles!

Worth a try tho?

:) Thanks for the replies....kelly,I so want my labour to be like yours with no pain relief - perhaps not the 25 hours,a bit less would be nice!
This is why I have been looking into more natural type things.I have always hated taking tablets,and always avoid them,so I have opted for a natural drug free birth.I only hope everything goes as I would like it to..... :pray:

if you can focus past what feels like a bad case of the pins and needles:

Does it really feel like pins and needles,'cause when I have them,I can't stop laughing!!! :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back