TEN'S machine

amygates88

Reaction score
So I'm thinking I using one for my labour does any one have any experience with then? This is my first baby and I'm papping myself at the thought of labour! Willing to give any thing ago hahaha! Xx

I used one during my induction with ds. It got me to 8cm before I needed gas and air then diamorphine. I'd definately used it again if I get the chance!

Last edited:
It got me through the early stages of labour. Gave me something to focus on too. I was surprised how much it helped. Thought it was gonna be useless. But I was willing to try anything to help me. We all different tho but def worth a try. I will be using it again.

Definitely recommend it. Got me to 8cm with my first. You have to use it early on though. Before you think you need it.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Definitely recommend it. Got me to 8cm with my first. You have to use it early on though. Before you think you need it.

----------------

Good point. Put it on soon as. Don't think I even got to the highest setting.

im gunna try one im planning to hire from boots

----------------

Good point. Put it on soon as. Don't think I even got to the highest setting.

I didn't either! Only just put it on level 3 when I got in the car to hospital. I'm sure there was a level 4. This time I won't be so slow to move through the levels :) I was worried first time of reaching the highest level too quickly!

----------------

That's great glad it helped all you ladies. I will definitely be getting one! Like you say to worth a try! Xx

Iv got one that i use for my slipped discs...havent used it for labour as this is my first but i defo plan on usibg it!

I bought it on ebay yrs ago and midwife said aslong as it has 4 pads (not 2) itl be fine.

I find it really helps my back pain in general so hopin it does the same for labour

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back