tens machine hire help

k8_005

Reaction score
ladies where is the best place to hire a tens machine from? iv looked at nct, mothercare, boots, and llyods pharmacy.... they also have options of which machine?! help i thought there would only be one type - help!! posted in tri 3 too i need to do it soon as im already 35+3

Google it. You dont need to go to a store for it there are loads of companies online who will post the machine to you and you simply post it back free. Always go for the most top range one that fits in your budget.

I had mine for 7 weeks, was a great machine and i paid 17 quid all in.

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Google it. You dont need to go to a store for it there are loads of companies online who will post the machine to you and you simply post it back free. Always go for the most top range one that fits in your budget.

I had mine for 7 weeks, was a great machine and i paid 17 quid all in.

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Thanks iv hired one off birth ease. It included return postage and seems to be same one as nct/mothercare and wasn't too expensive at around 23 pounds. Inc free postage and 7weeks hire should be arriving Monday as apparently they like you to have it from 36weeks?

i bought a brand new one off ebay for £29 :)

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Do your hospital/midwife not hire them out? We can get one off the midwife for £15. Maybe worth asking? I didnt even know about it until I attended an Active Birth antenatal class.

I bought mine off ebat yrs ago when i first injured my back. Checked with midwife if it was ok to use an she said aslong as it had 4 pads and not 2 its fine so bonus

xxx

I brought a mama tens one off eBay (mothercare one I think) for £25 with the intention to sell it afterwards.

If you have a local sure start centre they hire them out. They charge a deposit of £10 but you get that back when you return it :)

No our hospital do not have them full stop antenatal class she said go online. Nct hire them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back