tens machine hire help

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by k8_005, Jun 21, 2013.

1. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

ladies where is the best place to hire a tens machine from? iv looked at nct, mothercare, boots, and llyods pharmacy.... they also have options of which machine?! help i thought there would only be one type - help!! posted in tri 3 too i need to do it soon as im already 35+3

2. Pudds86

Pudds86 Well-Known Member

Google it. You dont need to go to a store for it there are loads of companies online who will post the machine to you and you simply post it back free. Always go for the most top range one that fits in your budget.

I had mine for 7 weeks, was a great machine and i paid 17 quid all in.

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

3. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Thanks iv hired one off birth ease. It included return postage and seems to be same one as nct/mothercare and wasn't too expensive at around 23 pounds. Inc free postage and 7weeks hire should be arriving Monday as apparently they like you to have it from 36weeks?

4. Em91

Em91 Well-Known Member

i bought a brand new one off ebay for £29 :)

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

5. Vicm

Vicm Well-Known Member

Do your hospital/midwife not hire them out? We can get one off the midwife for £15. Maybe worth asking? I didnt even know about it until I attended an Active Birth antenatal class.

6. Bellarina

Bellarina Well-Known Member

I bought mine off ebat yrs ago when i first injured my back. Checked with midwife if it was ok to use an she said aslong as it had 4 pads and not 2 its fine so bonus

xxx

7. Becky1

Becky1 Well-Known Member

I brought a mama tens one off eBay (mothercare one I think) for £25 with the intention to sell it afterwards.

8. LucyD

LucyD Well-Known Member

If you have a local sure start centre they hire them out. They charge a deposit of £10 but you get that back when you return it :)

9. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

No our hospital do not have them full stop antenatal class she said go online. Nct hire them