Tender tummy and urine infection

Mrsbee

Reaction score
So for the last few days I've had a horribly tender tummy, and pains... Long story short my temp was 38, heart rate 115 my bp was high and the doctor thinks I have an infection, likely urinary. He says my tummy is tender because my glands are swollen and they are in my tummy too. Don't get me wrong I trust him and if he thought anything was seriously wrong I know he'd refer me to EPU but I don't know I'm anxious enough already this isn't helping :/. I only have 12 days until my early scan but I'm trying to relax. Eurgh I never anticipated this amount of stress haha

Hi Mrsbee. I had my first mw appointment and was contacted yesterday to say results from my urine sample show I have a urinary infection and I'm now taking 500g of amoxcicillin 3 times per day. I've been feeling pretty lowsy, tender tummy and sometimes quite painful and am ache when going for a wee.

Just counting down the days to my dating scan on 11th
They doctors told me that water infections are quite common in the forY 12 weeks,but I too feel nervous!
Hope you feel much better soon xx

Awww thank you Hun, not that I'm happy you have a water infection but if makes me feel happier that it's not just me! I hope your scans goes amazingly! Exciting times isn't it xxxxx

I had 2 UTI'S in my first 12 weeks. It did worry me at first due to the pain, but once the Dr said it was a UTI and gave me antibiotics I was fine xx

Thanks Hun, my tummy does feel less tender today :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back