tender stomach

Smash

Reaction score
Hi all!
I am about 5.5 weeks.
Since beginning of week 4, the middle of my pelvis has been tender to the touch. I notice it when I lay on my stomach, lean on a counter that touches it, sit in a way that irritates it.
My upper stomach has also been sore.

Anyone else experience this? Is it potential cause for concern?

Hi all!
I am about 5.5 weeks.
Since beginning of week 4, the middle of my pelvis has been tender to the touch. I notice it when I lay on my stomach, lean on a counter that touches it, sit in a way that irritates it.
My upper stomach has also been sore.

Anyone else experience this? Is it potential cause for concern?

Hi! I believe they call this round ligament pain. Definitely not anything sinister just your body adjusting to the pregnancy

Hm. Not sure if this is round ligament pain- it doesn’t sound like it. I would call your doctor and discuss just to get their opinion. I wouldn’t worry! But definitely get their opinion

Yeah I am sorry I think round ligament begins later in pregnancy. At the start of my last successful pregnancy I felt like I had done thousands of sit ups or something really low down and it was tender. I can’t remember what it was called but the drs said it was quite normal. It was my second baby also not my first never felt anything like it with the first x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back