Temping

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
Evening

If you temp I know you're meant to do it before getting out of bed,
So when you wake? What happens if you wake up early one day, do you go back to sleep and test at normal time?
I have been waking up about 5-530 and rolling back over until 7, so would 7 be OK?

There's so many different views on this.. When I've read about it you're supposed to temp when you wake after at least 3 hours of sleep.. I wake up at random times. Personally I try to temp around 7:30 every morning, even though I tend to wake up initially at 5 or 6 some mornings. I believe the really important bit is not to move around /sit up before you take your temperature. And of course use a basal thermometer. I've only been temping for two cycles though. Someone else may have better insight..

I use an app (Kindara) that allows me to mark days with a different colour dot that are "questionable". I have the problem of my sweaty toddler sleeping with me on a regular basis. I try to test between 6.30 and 7.30am each day.

Well I dug the thermometer out last night, I woke at 5.30 did my temp 36.2 then went by to sleep, I know it won't help me starting mid cycle but thought it could help next cycle. Altho I went onto my chart from last time I did temp and charts all over the show so who knows but giving it ago again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back