Temping - have I missed my chance this cycle?

broody2013

Reaction score
Hi girls, here is my chart from FF. I was expecting it to rise today but it hasn't. I got very anxious for 2 hours yesterday and now I am emotional today as I feel we have missed our chance yet again and I won't be ovulating this cycle, again! despite a great dark OPK a couple of days ago. We plan to keep following SMEP. Any advice would be appreciated. Am I right in thinking if I don't have a temp rise by tomorrow that I am out for this cycle?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 4
Ooh just got sharp left sided shooting pains 5 minutes ago! Sadly hubby is napping but I will pounce on him in a couple of hours and hope we will have BDd in time.

It can take a couple of days to ovulate after a positive opk, the opks just pick up a surge of lh, the don't actually pinpoint ovulation, keep going and yes definitely pounce on hubby lol. Best of luck hun. xx

Just to add eggs can survive 12 - 24 hours so you might still be in with a chance tomorrow too ! xx

Thanks Lilllith, you have been so supportive thanks for all your help and input. I hope you're okay xxx

You are very welcome, glad I could help. You have definitely not missed it yet, keep pouncing on hubby, the smep plan says to dtd everyday from positive opk until3 days after then miss a day and dtd again for luck lol..... I'm ok thankyou Broody, I'm cd7 and just about to do opk in half an hour, all negative so far, fingers crossed it stays negative until Friday lol xx

Just to add eggs can survive 12 - 24 hours so you might still be in with a chance tomorrow too ! xx
Yeah this is true and i tend to forget this, so try to DTD daily for 4-5 days after your positive hunny
This is where I've been going wrong lol

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back