Temp drop

Littleperson

Reaction score
I’m 5 weeks 1 day!
My temp has been consistent at 37.1 but this morning is 36.9

my baseline is 36.6 so I’m still above that but can’t help but worry about the drop!

Does anyone have any experience with this? And was everything okay? Xx

I’m 5 weeks 1 day!
My temp has been consistent at 37.1 but this morning is 36.9

my baseline is 36.6 so I’m still above that but can’t help but worry about the drop!

Does anyone have any experience with this? And was everything okay? Xx
Stop temping hun. You should have stopped really when you got your first bfp.Your temp will start going up and down now so it’s best to stop because you will cause worry for no reason x

Stop temping hun. You should have stopped really when you got your first bfp.Your temp will start going up and down now so it’s best to stop because you will cause worry for no reason x
Thanks char! Just reading posts on mum boards from google and people saying the same thing! Some people saying they had big dips and now have healthy children! I will try my best to stop xxx

Thanks char! Just reading posts on mum boards from google and people saying the same thing! Some people saying they had big dips and now have healthy children! I will try my best to stop xxx
Yes I would stop hun because it will definitely cause you unnecessary anxiety that you don’t want in early pregnancy xx

I totally agree with @chattychar1990, it will only make you worry more for absolutely no reason. Enjoy your pregnancy and relax!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back